- As our measure and quotes are free & no obligation, we don't pass any of our own measurements on when providing this service.
- No refunds will be accepted on any custom made orders.
- Your 50% deposit is non-refundable if manufacture or ordering of goods has begun as the products that are custom made usually cannot be re-sold.
- We are happy to refund spare parts if they do not fit or you cannot use them, however, the following conditions apply:
* Buyer must pay postage back to Decorama
* Once the goods are received back to Decorama we will initiate refund. Goods must be in the same condition as they were when posted. We understand original packaging will be opened.
* Postage is non refundable, only the product price will be refunded (at the price which you paid at time of purchasing)
- Some out of stock/back orders are out of our control, but we will do our best to advise you of any delays where possible. Delivery times given are estimates based on normal production and shipping times. Delivery times may vary depending on the product. Therefore, please email for specific delivery times. The estimated delivery times include working days after our receipt of your deposit/payment and exclude weekends and public holidays or holiday period closures. On occasions, there may also be delays caused by out-of-stock merchandise, inventory-taking, temporary factory overload, or other unforeseen problems. Decorama cannot be responsible for shipping delays caused by problems which are beyond its reasonable control.
- Inspection of products posted:
You should inspect the products as soon as you receive them and notify Decorama immediately of any damage or missing parts. Fabric should be examined prior to cutting for the correct fabric, colour, any defects and meterage as no claim can be made after fabric has been cut. No claims will be accepted after 14 days.
- All hardware is provided with the possible exception of screws. This is due to the fact that differing screws are needed in differing applications. In most internal applications where you are fixing to wood, a 25mm x 6g screw is appropriate. External wood fixing applications a 40mm x 10g screw is appropriate. However, the exact length and type of screw will vary depending on whether you are mounting your treatments into drywall, wood, concrete or metal. As a result many companies do not send mounting screws with your order. If you find no screws came with your order you will need to purchase some. As a rule of thumb you can assume two screws per bracket and 2 or 3 brackets per treatment.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us below and we will answer anything that may not be clear.